Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Guided Steps...

San Francisco 13th Oct 07


22nd April 2007

The Steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand.

Pslam 37:23-24


On this day, this prophecy was spoke forth!
Spoken at the perfect time, when my heart was faint and thirsty for Words of Encouragement.
And to my amazement, before the prophecy was given, a vision of staircase at an ascending fashion was flashed before my eyes when I was asking Him about my life - past, present & future -

And without fail an impression was put upon my heart telling me that even though I have been very "naughty" and stumbled many times, each time I was still carried to a higher step ...

Thus, the prophecy was confirmed and my troubled heart was verily comforted...

2 comments:

Julia Chung said...

Yen, very encouraging and reflective :)Keep it up!

Evanescent Moments said...

Ah?! hehehe, now at the naughty phase again... but every naughty phase bring me to a higher step :P

*naughty*