Monday, December 14, 2009

My Favourite Cat!

This is my favourite childhood cartoon character, Doraemon a.k.a. Ding Dong!
He grew up with me during my childhood time!
. . .
It is a cute, adorable, chubby, cheeky robot cat!
It has a "Power-Pocket", a pocket that contains every magical thingy!
. . .
I remember watching it in amazement whenever he reaches in to his "Power Pocket" to take some futuristic, high-tech gadgets out to help Nobita to solve his problems and troubles!
. . .
He doesn't have a pair of ear because they were eaten by mice!
Hence, he, a cat, is afraid of mice! ! !
He He He . . . He he he he he he . . . What a cute joke! :P
. . .
I wonder if I can have a real-time Doraemon when I'm back in heaven!
That would be really great! So I can go back to the past as well as the future!
. . .
. .
.
For the mean time on earth, I wish to own one or two of the Doraemon watches, Doratch!
They are limited edition watches!
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
But I have no idea where to purchase them! ! -_-"
. . .
Shall continue hunting for them, I mean the Genuine Ones! =)
. . .
http://www.runat.co.jp/doratch/history.html
. . .

No comments: