Monday, August 30, 2010

The End of Chapter

Finally, the End of 'The' Chapter has unfolded!
. . .
The whole Chapter isn't a happy one ...
There were More Loss than Gain!
Loss: Precious Ones + Time (youth) + Friendships + etc.......
Gain: A degree and ... Sad experiences ...
The fact that Mum could not be there to witness 'The Day' brought great pain to my heart! That was her wish before passing on!
Also, Could I not lose some Time and Friendships?
. . .
Thought I would only experience some of the incidents at a later stage of life!
But they were beyond Control!
And very unwillingly I have to face them! Not just 1 incident but several!
The study alone was burdensome enough... But some incidents that were Avoidable became Unavoidable!
. . .
The Next Chapter looks 'dark' and uncertain!
Just Met a Big hurdle 2 days ago!
But, what can be Bigger than My God?
Yet my heart still 'sighs'!
. . .
. .
What does my Future look Like? ?

No comments: