Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Beloved Cars

My First Car - Honda Jazz - Silver
Sept 2004 - Feb 2009
Good Lessons were learnt from buying my First 'First Hand' Car.
Glad that I learnt it at an early stage.
Question: Was it really needed to buy a 1st hand car at that stage & age?
Also, the process of purchasing it taught me a good lesson.
Salesmen would Do Anything to earn sales!
And I think girls are always victims of salesmen, especially someone like me!
I think I have a sign on my forehand saying "Please Rip Me Off"!
But I know God will bless me back in many folds! Amen!
. . .
My Beloved Car after the Jazz
Mini Cooper!
- 2009 -
And I was "cheated & ripped off" too in purchasing this car!
GREaaattTT!?
Nevertheless, I loved it very much!
And God has blessed me with an Angelic buyer for me to sell it off!
. . .
My Next Beloved Car Shall Be!?
. . .
Have a Guess!?
. . .
Can't wait to Own It!
Looking forward, very much, to drive it to enjoy "Freedom and Liberty"!
Car has been my daily companion for the past years of solitude!
A square space for me to Breathe, to heave sighs and be away from the "Reality"!
. . .

No comments: