Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Babiess....

Just realised this year many of my friends have extended their family trees...
Hence, I'll be hearing the word Aunty by 6 babies in due time...
Can't deny that I am ageing...
Friends are building families & I'm still studying!!! *No joke*
...
Hello, my name is Ethan . . .
...
Oh, but I still have my nephew! Still part of my family...
Was shopping around for Kris Kringle present, Christmas Party Gift exchange with collegues,
And saw this EdIbLe Monopoly & bought it for nephew but heard that he is getting naughtier... should I still give?!?!
*Love should be unconditional* =)
Hope it will not melt by the time it reaches K.K. or should I keep it until next year???
...

The instruction says that - after the winner has won, the chocolate shall be divided accordingly...

No comments: