Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Melbourne 5-hr Tour...

Had a short tour in Melbourne City & realised that I have not mentioned anything about Melbourne so far
And I shall
...


Took public transport to the city due to the high rate of parking fees
Wanted to take train but it was delayed for more than 30 mins

Hence, I took the Tram ...

If I am not wrong, only Melbourne, among other states in Australia, has tram as one of the main public transport, although Sydney has one line of tram service but not as a main public transport...

Then, I reached city after 1 hr which should only takes 15 mins!!!

Here is a "landmark" of Melbourne (above) - the GPO - but no longer functioning as one but as a shopping boutique... *All Branded Shops*

Here is another "landmark" of Melbourne - Melbourne Central - a bulding in a building...

Sounds more like "a factory in a shopping centre"

Oh, Bourke Street & Swanston Street are the main streets in Melbourne CBD!

(Not the Blood Donor though, he he he...)

Myer's (a major departmental store) Christmas Window display for this year! I prefer the previous year's display, which told some meaning of Christmas but not this year (maybe not obvious to me)

...

Melbourne is a beautiful city, will miss here after gone from here, shall cherish it while I am still here...

No comments: