Thursday, February 18, 2010

Doraemon Is Gone!!

Saw these two Doraemon in a shop back in January! They are quite a big Coin-box Doraemon! Maybe more than 30 cm in height ...
I so wanted to get the coloured Doraemon but I did not...
And thereafter, I always thought about it & thinking that I'm gonna bring him home after collecting some Red-packets during Chinese New Year!
And today I went back to the shop but I could see it NO more!!! :`(
Felt so sad that someone else has brought him Home instead!! And it isn't ME!
I think I have learnt the same lesson over and over again!
That is . . . "Being Slow & Late!!!"
There are several things that I wanted to buy but didn't purchase when I first saw them. Then and then on the 2nd visit they are already Gone!!
Similarly, in treasuring people around me, I've been slow and late in several incidents and it is already Too Late when realised!
Haizzz! Guess that is human nature?! Where One won't treasure someone/something until they are Gone ... Then... Regret!
Shall Act fast & treasure people and things more before it is too late... again!
. . .
Oh, Doraemon! Where are thou??!

No comments: