Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year 2010. . . Day 1

Happy Chinese New Year! ! !
. . .
I Love celebrating Chinese New Year very much!
I Love waking up to the Sound of Lion Dance on the First Day of Chinese New Year!
The moment my eyes are opened on the First Day of the Chinese New Year I can feel the joy dancing in my Heart!
. . .
Days before the Chinese New Year it is always a happy and exciting time to shop for crackers & tidbits, new clothes and many things for the house decoration!
Mom would buy various types of snacks and foods for the Reunion Dinner and house visitation!
And It will be a 15-day feasting celebration, to be exact, it is actually longer than 15 days as we start eating days before the 1st Day of Chinese New Year!
. . .
I Love the The Time of Preparation, The Sound of Lion Dance and Fireworks, The Sound of Mahjong, The Red Packets received & Most Important the Laughters of People during House Visitations. All these bring Joy & Excitement to my Heart!
. . .
However, throughout the years I learnt that all these Joy & Excitement have to come to an end on the 15th Day of Chinese New Year. Thus, I always feel sad on this day because I have to wait for another year to "feel" the Excitement & Joy again!
. . .
After Mom is gone, the New Year Shopping Mission is left to Dad & Us to accomplish!
And the joy that once filled my heart during Chinese New Year Celebration is No Longer Complete . . . without Mom!
. . .
. . . Nevertheless, Chinese New Year Celebration still brings some Joy to my Little Heart although it is Not Complete Like Before! . . .
. . .
Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: