Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another Week of ...

Guess what?!
Yes, had another week of Korean Food & Pancake!!!

Top left: Korean - Spicy Chicken BBQ
"Spiciness, too, is in the tongue of the beholder!"
Eater J kept drinking water because of the spiciness while Eater C kept adding chilli because of the "minimal" spiciness!
...
Top Right: Blueberries Pancake! I still prefer Boysenberries flavour!
...
Bottom: Oh, the transforming Mirror! Don't they look PreTTy.............. CuTe?!?!
Yessss, they are PreTTy & CuTe!
...
I think I should stop eating Korean food & pancake for this year!!!
I can see the fats are comfortably residing in me!
.
.
.
Closing Note: Today was so Blessed with lunch & dinner treats! Never expected...
And This week was pretty relaxing, had an extra day off, thanks to Melbourne Cup!
The coming weeks will be full on, hope to be fruitful with my work!

No comments: