Saturday, November 10, 2007

Goal for the Next Term...

2007 is coming to an end SoOn!
*Reflection* What did I achieve this year?!
*Shrug*
Then comes 2008!
And here COMES my ReSoLuTion List or rather WisH LiSt!!!
.
.
.
My WisH...
MacBook!
Suddenly have the "desire" for it! Or maybe because suddenly noted that many friends are using Mac & heard of many positive feedbacks!
...
And
...

iPod!!!

Have always wanted one!
I think this is achievable...
I can so feel my sisters, Linda & Julia, will pretend they've never seen this post!
...
Actually, why do I want them? For the sake of ever owned one? or maybe I do want to "admire", closely, the amazing, beautiful, high tech Inventions!
.
.
.
Ok, Now comes the ReSoLuTion List!
...


Wanted to pick up some basic chinese all this while
And a stronger motivation kicked in today, hence, I surfed through the net for free online chinese lessons...
Without fail found a website that is pretty good & FrEe of Charge!
Many other websites require a small fee...
....
Really hope to pick up some words, to be able to read & write...
.
.
.
Oh, back to my wish list, my beloved sisterSs & nephew, do start saving up now, ok?!
*BIG CUTE GRIN*

3 comments:

Julia Chung said...

Yen, dun dry up my purse eh........ it's oredi in drought season oh :(

nic said...

oh dear, i feel for them...hahaha!

Evanescent Moments said...

Elaine, you mean u feel for my sisters or u, too, feel like wanting the MacBook & iPod? =)