Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Battle Field...

This is where I spent 78.9% of my time in the past 3 years & for a couple of months more... (hopefully!)
............................................

From the 1st pic you'd know what do I do!

The rest of the pics are my armours & shielding zone!

Next: Introducing the faces that I see everyday (except weekends)


Top left: Ayam boy a.k.a Lieutenant General Ben! He eats charcoal chicken & chips almost everyday! I wonder where are the chicken hormones & trans fats stored in his body?!?!?!

Top right: My neighbour, Colonel Jinah! We've been making a lot of noises in the room, & we're just waiting for warning/complaints!!!

Bottom left: Foods that have sustained me thru'out the past 3 years!

Grace: Thank God for the foods & the hands that prepared them...

Bottom right: IrReplaceAble asset of FSA's, General Jen! How'd Delivery Team be in 4 months time w/out her?!?!

No comments: