Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Me Without a Car ?!

My stress level has risen exponentially after tonight's incident!
My Cute Car has decided to take a rest after all the long hour of work!
One of his feet is injured and need a major fixing!
*S i G h h h h h h h*
. . .
Nevertheless, I still thank God for His thoughtfulness!
Thank God that the car broke down near my house!
If it was broken down on the freeway I'd be walking home tonight because it so happened that my mobile phone ran out of credit! And I wouldn't have a way to S.O.S.!!!
. . .
I Can't imagine the worst case scenario! !
. . .
And this confirms that God wouldn't allow me to go through situations that are beyond my strength!
. . .
A. M. E. N.!
. . .
Oh no! Can't imagine to be car-less for the next few days or week!
. . .
Oh, Doraemon, where are you? I need you even more! >.<

No comments: