Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Two Slaps . . . on My Left & Right Cheeks!

*Huummmm*
1st Slap!
On Sunday, I got into my car and locked the door without delay.
After a few seconds suddenly a loud bang knocked on my left door!
And I was SHOCKED by it! ! !
I thought someone wanted to "intrude" into my car, rob me or ask for some fights!
This thought that came as a result of constant news about fights, brawls & stabbing cases that are steeply escalating in the Melbourne city in recent months!
But actually the loud bang was from an Asian girl falling off from her bike.
I was still in shock in the car while she picked up her bike.
After few seconds I went down to see my "beloved car"!
Then from shock came "frustration" or rather anger!
I was thinking why would someone ride a bike on a narrow walking path that should not be riding a bike!!!
She fell off when she was trying to avoid the oncoming people walking on the narrow path , which led to her fall - on my car & not on the road -
Out from my car, the first thing I did was to inspect my car, with the shock, blurness & frustration in me!
Then a "Voice" in me told me to ask about her condition First!!"
"Aarrgghhh, and very reluctantly I asked if she is alright"
Yet inside me I was still wondering why would she ride a bike on a narrow path, with people coming towards, then veered off and scratched my CuTe Car!!!
She told me she had just borrowed a bike from her friend and was trying it out!
Haaa... after few seconds my shock & frustration cooled off . . .
Then came G. U. I. L. T.!
*Taaarrraaa*
And Guilt slapped me on my face!
>.<
I should have been more concern of her safety & conditions rather than my car!
I should not put material things - a car - above a human's safety!
Oh, great!!! What a lesson. . . This is because my Car is my Very Precious Possession! =(
*Oh, Yes, deeply Repented*

No comments: