Friday, November 27, 2009

At Last! But... An Unbalanced Equation

At LONG Last!
I have finished one of the big races in life!
. . .
It was a race that started off badly and things didn't get any better thereafter but thank God it has ended fairly well!
. . .
My heart is "toughen" up with all the corrections from supervisors!
I was utterly discouraged when first started writing up!
Felt really, really bad to supervisors for the poor writing!
They spent hours and hours to change them...
And I greatly appreciate their endurance, patience and time!
. . .
As things progressed, I got the hang of it!
And I was very encouraged to see positive feedbacks, to know that I was on the right track!
I thought only kindergarten kids will be happy to see "stars" given for their work!
But at this level of education, seeing "stars" can actually make me very happy & indeed I yearn to see "stars" for the work!!
. . .
And At Last! I got the final product!!!
. . .
This entry is titled ". . . An unbalanced equation" because. . .
Gained 1 Thesis = Lost 1 Mom, Lost 1 Grandma, Lost 4 youthful years, Lost . . . several more things!
Isn't it an unbalanced equation?!
However, still have to be grateful & thankful for the blessings & "blessings in disguised" given to me!
Thank God for the opportunity to study!!
Thank God for His wisdom, provision & protection!!
And Thank God!
. . .

No comments: