Sunday, November 15, 2009

It is Getting Nearer!

The time to submit the thesis is getting nearer and nearer and nearer...!
In two weeks time I'll be home...!
This also means I have to make the decision for the next phase of life VERY soon!
. . .
The thought of leaving Melbourne actually saddens me...!
For the friendships that I have built...
And for this place that I have stayed in for the past 5 or more years!
. . .
Have encountered many many happy and sad moments here in Melbourne!
I have met different kinds of people!
I have met very very good friends here in Melbourne that changed the perspective of my life!
And I have also met a few sad encounters . . . !
Ah, things - good and not so good - come in a package, hey?!?
. . .
I have developed a few deep friendships but many of them have moved on! !
It wasn't easy when we're parting
. . .
. . . Till then I shall enjoy my stay here in Melbourne :) . . .
Can't wait to be free from studies after so many yearssss!
What is the first thing I should do after submitted the thesis ? ?
. . . Anticipating for that day! =) . . .

No comments: