Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Long Lost Canon-My Colour Effect!

Feeling sleepy after lunch and decided to revisit the 'good old days' album'.
Definitely looking back at those photos gave me nostalgic vibe of the old days & the old Canon camera with 'My Colour Effect'!
Here are some snap shots taken by someone else (not me)

The Stand Out Coke!
Waiting for the truck loaded with tonnes of gas to climb up the slope hence there was ample time to take a pix of it!
My Favourite Festival! - CNY -!
American Brekky in K. K.
. . . Don't know the English name of this flower . . .
. . . CNY tidbits! . . .
Dad's pets!
The Hot Spot for CNY family portraits!
Miss those days of gambling - I mean just purely looking!
. . . Lion Dance waiting for nephew to give red packets! . . .
. . .
Back to work *Endless Yawnz*!

No comments: