Saturday, July 25, 2009

I "Like" Cute Things . . . 1

Why do I like CuTe Things?!
Why Not Cute Thing?!
I guess my Sisters/Family would want to know why do I like cute (expensive & unnecessary) things!
Yes, and I have "squandered" much of their hard-earned $$$ to own them! Oh, but they are just willing and happy for me to do so!
*Grin*Grin*Grin*
. . .
#1: Doraemon Cooking Pan - a Tiny one!
A failed 'Doraemon face Omelette' - due to busy "gossiping" on . . . !
. . .

Hello Kitty face on the bread
#2: Hello Kitty Toaster!
Note: I don't really like Hello Kitty but I couldn't stop from buying it!
. . .
#3: Princess Dora Sandwich Maker!
Cute yeah? And yummy sandwiches!
. . .
#4: Hello Kitty "gasoline pump" water dispenser!
Yes, again, I couldn't resist from buying it although I don't like lil' Kitty!
. . .
#5: Coca-Cola cooler & warmer
It's a Mini fridge and a warmer!
Ain't it cute?
. . .
#6: a Small Skate Board!
It's "kind of" cute!
No, not for collection but for "ergonomic" purposes!
He he, I have a "weird" habit when I need to sit down for long hours to study or work! I need to be "comfortable" with my legs!
What do I do with it?!
.
.
.
When I'm stressed or sad I would buy 'little' (not too expensive) cute things to cheer up!
Hmm, I need to exert self-control before it becomes a "disorder"! *He He*

No comments: