Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Secondary School.

I realised that the moment I belonged to God, I can see His guidance and plans unveiled in my life.
Although before knowing Him, I know He has been my Protector from behind.
. . .
One of the initial "prominent" plans of God in my life was directing me to my secondary school. Even though it is known as a "rich & sp**lt kids' school" but I'm one of the many the exceptions. And I met many nice and good friends there.
. . .
Ending up in this school was very unexpected but it enlarged my perspective in different things . . .
Everyday, for four years, I had to travel 20 min to school, which is considered far for a small place . . . and I passed by the beautiful bay before and after school.
. . .
. . . This was where God trained and groomed me . . .
But somehow I did "pick up" some not-so-good "desire" to buy things just to be in trends, to be like other kids . . .
*HaHa* Yes! Due to *peer-pressure*
. . .
. . . Had a great time here . . .
Thank God for His guidance & blessings!

No comments: