Sunday, July 19, 2009

Some Favourite Foods . . .

This recent trip back to Malaysia I did not feast as much, the appetite just wasn't there, but was still able to eat some of my favourite foods!
. . .
. . . Dessert House . . .
. . . ABC . . .
. . . Mango Ice, the Honey pearl is my favourite ingredient! . . .

. . . Nasi Lemak . . .

. . . Fish & co's Fish & Chip . . .
. . . Little Italy's another version of lasagne, which I can't remember the name! . . .

. . . Guess what's in the Nike bottle??? . . .
People would usually eat it @ home or at least at a proper place to enjoy it! But my sis, being smart and running late to church, filled the "delicacy" in a Nike bottle and to drink it in church!!! I was *SpEEchLeSS*. . .
. . .
So, what's in the bottle?
.
.
.
It's a sweet dessert and the ingredient is from birds' saliva!
. . .

2 comments:

cath k said...

ok, that's it. your pic of ABC did it for me. no wonder julia was craving for ABC too...

Evanescent Moments said...

Hey Cath,
How are you? Oh, the ABC?! Hahaha, Julia must be stressing out, thus, need some sugars to cheer her up! =)