Sunday, July 26, 2009

I "Like" Cute Things . . . 2

Ding Dong - Doraemon!
Wouldn't it be good if there was a Robot Cat like Ding Dong?!
So that I can be teleported back to the past or the future!
Definitely back to the past!
. . . A set of 9 Ding Dong's facial expression figurines + 1 DoRaMi, Doraemon's sister (the yellow one) . . .
Oh, the tall one isn't part of the set, it's a faulty USB :( *Cheated by the eBay seller*
A close friend - colleague suggested that I should put the facial expression that tells of my mood-of-The-Day, lest she cross-over the "fiery boundary" and bitten by a fierce human being . . . He He He!
. . . Cheeky Happy . . .
. . . Grumpy Cutey . . .
. . . Re-Ment miniature . . .
. . . That small ! . . .
. . . My nephew's and my Cute favourite bread back in Malaysia! . . .

No comments: