Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chatting in the Student Rooms!

I have been struggling for many months with students constantly talking on the phone and chit chat with other students.
The time they spend on talking are longer than them working in the lab...! ! !
When I first started working here I never had those spare time to chit chat !
I wonder why these new batches of students are so FREE!!!!!!???????
. . .
And finally, I got the gut to tell them off this week!
And I felt guilty after that...
I don't like telling people off!!!
But it has come to a point where I can't take it anymore because I am writing my final chapters & I'm distracted e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. !
Imagine someone concentrating, trying to write then got distracted, almost all the time!
The reason I felt guilty is because they said "sorry"...
They said they can understand about it...
If they can understand then why did they do it at the first place???
. . .
Oh, back from *gossipping*
Another student is also having the same problem!
She too told someone off in a friendly manner but was ignored!
*headache*
Those short term students from other countries are only here for fun!
So their conversations are just fun & fun and we, the long term students have to suffer with their chit chats!
. . .
OHHHHH!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
. . .

No comments: