Saturday, October 3, 2009

When Dreams are The Only Place I want to Be In!

Since Mom's passing away, dream is the only place where I can see and talk to her!
. . .
For the first 12 months, I had Reccuring dreams about me praying Desperately for her to be healed!
Almost on alternate days, if not every night!
. . .
Those dreams were very very, very REAL & Vivid!!!
I can Intensely feel the Desperation and Sadness in the dreams!
Even after waking up those emotions were still very strong & depressing! !
. . .
In some dreams I was SO Happy & Overjoyed that Mom was healed!
But I was Utterly Disappointed when I knew it was . . . Just A Dream!
There were times that I wept after waking up from those dreams!
In one dream, I kept asking Mom to "Must Remember ME! Must remember Me!!! . . . I kept repeating it! And she said she'll remember my birthday! . . . Then I woke up! at 4 a.m.
. . .
After the 12 months, slowly my dreams about Mom were less saddening but more conversational & happy!
Those latter dreams had the scene of old days, at the old house & of younger age!
Some dreams were about her asking me to be a good girl!!
. . .
My Need for Mom's care & love is "manifested" & "fulfilled" in my dreams.
My heart is very much longing for Mom!
. . .
Now dreams are the only Place where I can See, Converse & feel Her "Presence, Care & Love!!
. . .
For now any emotions that are built up in me will be released in my dreams, as there is no other place to . . .
.
.
.
Hope to pen down the dreams about Mom, lest my memory is fading away!
And Hope to have more happy dreams about Mom!!!
. . .
Dream - My only way & place to feel Mom's Presence & Love again!
. . .

No comments: