Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unknown Calls...

In the early morning, 4 am, of 25th June 2008, which was the day Mom passed away and the following 2 nights after her passing away I received unknown calls on my mobile.
I find it a rather strange event!
I wonder if God was calling me to prepare me. . .
They happened at a rather strange time!
After 2 months, again, I got an unknown call at 5 am...
. . .
I really wonder who called me at those early hours! !
Was it something "strange" and significant or I was actually pranked!?!?!
. . .
Maybe Mom or God was sending messages to me from the "spiritual realm"!
. . .
Today I got unknown calls again but I don't find it strange because they occurred during working hours. But I wasn't available to pick them up. And I wonder who called me! Not my family, and so who? Did I owe anyone money?!?!? Maybe . . . Hence they are chasing me for the $$$!

No comments: