Wednesday, October 28, 2009

31 More Days . . .

The Day to submit my thesis is coming real soon! !
. . .
This is the Day that I have awaited for a long long long while!
I'm at the stage of final corrections and waiting for supervisor to be back from holidays, which will be in 3 weeks time! ! !
Oh No! ! ! Hopefully I can submit it in time before I ride on a jet plane to go home!
. . .
In 31 days time, around this hour, I'll be at Melbourne Airport waiting happily to board the Singapore airline, after the past few journeys with Air Asia that gave me body aches!!
Can't complain much because Air Asia is way cheaper than other airlines!
. . .
The end of thesis also means it is the time to Part with some colleagues that I have built close friendships with!
*SiGh*
The thought of Not able to see them again is saddening!
When and where will we meet again? ? I Do Not Know! !
. . .
I always wonder why does Life have to be so "cruel"?!
Why do we have to go through Sadness!?
. . .
Guess it's just part of growing up and old!
. . .
*s i g h*

No comments: