Sunday, May 30, 2010

Home sweAt Home !

Am glad to be home!!
Ma Ma I am Home!!!
But for a short while only :((
Yes, it's humid and hot here, sweAt glands activated after hibernated for 3 months... *yikes*
. . .
Checked through the immigration officer at the airport, he didn't look friendly and I didn't quite smile then he said something that made me smile "sweetly" when he looked through my passport - "sekarang makin cantik" . . . HA HA HA!
But when sis saw me her word just had to take my sweet smile away! >.<
"Oh sis, you look older!!!" What a greeting to me!?
So does that mean as I age I look makin cantik?! HA HA ... I wish! But definitely I can really see myself aged more in the past 1 year ... hhmmmm ! !
. . .
Shall enjoy this break! Shall ask for God's Grace & Love to be with me and overflow from me to people around!
. . .
FreSsSh seafood here I come!!! Am Deprived of yummy and healthy foods for the past months especially fresh yummy fishes!!! But the deprival actually made me appreciate food (things & people) more!
. . .
Yeay, Happy Holiday!

No comments: