Friday, May 28, 2010

A Roller Coaster Day!

Started off the Day with excitement by doing a silly thing, Followed by Disappointment and Sadness But thank God He provided the way out for me!!!
. . .
The Silliness
That is none other than queuing up at 6 am in front of Apple to get the iPad! The store opened at 8 am and guess what? At 9 am the queue was SHORT! Arrrgghhh... I could just have gone there at 9 am and gotten more sleeps!!!
HA HA but I think it is a different experience!
The shop was covered with black curtains and at 8 am it was down and all the staffs were jumping with excitement to welcome us in!!
Indeed it was quite an excitement although it was a bit silly! He He, I think in life one just have to do some silly things from time to time to have some good laughters! :)
And for my beloved sister, just have to wake up early to get one, which I won't do it for myself!!
. . .
The first in line! Sat there from Thursday Night 10 pm!!!
Covered up!
The queue in front of me! ~ 50 ppl
Hid my face from the camera!!!
The long queue behind me!
7:50 am, Getting Ready!!!
8 am!!!
The Product on my sis' lap!
. . .
The Disappointment
Got my results back in the afternoon and the first look was really saddening & disappointing! Was really shattered by the results! I mean Really Shattered (but this time I kept proclaiming God's love, nothing can separate me from His love, which is different from the past Tough times that I had gone through!
Thank God that He arranged everything just perfectly in time!
Emailed supervisor who is on holiday in Europe about my results and just at the very right time, which is God's favour, she checked her email and she just happened to got back from another part of the Europe and couldn't fall asleep.
She called me all the way from Europe to go through with me the comments from the examiners and consoled me because I sounded very negative in the email, saying that I might not be award with the degree! And I was comforted! THANK GOD! Otherwise I'd have a miserable break!!!
She said this is part of learning and growing! Have to be strong and the comments made are very good guidance for my career. The examiner is an experienced editor!
Should see things positively although for a first timer it will definitely be too much to bear!
. . .
Thank God for the right timing!! He arranges everything very well when I trust in Him and ask of His Grace and Favour!
Ahhhh this also means that I would not be having a real and long break! Now I understand why things happened in a certain way for the past few weeks!
God is always ahead of me and ahead of time!
. . .
Really THANK GOD For HIS Love, Grace & Mercy!!!

No comments: