Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do I know Apart from Wasting $$?

In the midst of job searching...
And I'm struck with fear, low self-confidence & "anxiety"...
Reading those job descriptions led me to doubt about my capability, expertise, skills and questioned myself what am I good at/for?
. . .
In the eyes' of some people I'm someone that often "waste" money on gadgets, food, traveling and etc, etc, and may not have given much thoughts about my future, my career, my life! !
But the struggles that I've gone through and going through in me they could not see . . . ! !
. . .
Come to think about it, it may be "true" that I only how to "waste" $ - and this may be why I'm struck with fear & low confidence during this job-searching time. I am not even convinced by myself that I can "Do it"! And with the several factors to consider in hunting for a job made "my head even bigger"!
. . .
But I shall not be deceived by those negative thoughts ...
I trust that My Beloved Daddy in Heaven shall guide me & provide for me!!

No comments: